Friday, May 12, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
And  FrEYEday PM -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday -

Tuesday AM -
Tuesday PM -
Wednesday AM -
Wednesday PM -
Thursday AM -
78 at 730pm - with polluted air as the wildfires in Western Canada have made their way here skEYEwise -
Thursday PF Palace breakfast - just love how they focus on the parent -

How cute!
Look at THAT face - I do think only three will hatch - I think the first egg - the one that was all 'white' isn't viable - she hasn't kicked it away yet.....


LOVE the lineup like they are ready to race!
Lord PF!
AND Willow ready to head in a start OUR WEEKEND - after feeding her I did what I used to do on Saturday nights when I had the Wed to Sat schedule: VACUUM!  I had skipped last week - although I do 'swoop' it together and discard - I spent the last hour of my GKP week convincing myself to stay motivated and JUST DO IT!

I do have a loose agenda for us - we'll see how I orient our days - the only FIRM item is to go pick up our CompostPail at Mad Radish -

But worry not: Willow WILL get her 'ventures!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage 
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Some really beautiful skies today!

The fluff puffs seem to be doing well.

Mr. G went to visit #1 yesterday but he didn't take me (sob...). I could smell her on him when he got back, though.

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Have fun on your adventure, Willow! Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Mama was wondering what the deal was with the one white egg. We're still hoping it might hatch!"