Friday, May 5, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday Phogday -
Monday AM -
Monday PM as I left The GKP -

Ever so slight hint of another there on the right side - 
Monday PM -
Tuesday AM -
Wednesday AM -
Wednesday PM -
Thursday AM!
59 now - soon to be 7pm -
The Royal Couple -
The 'soon' to be FluffPuffs!!!! -
Willow checking out what I brought home from The GKP -

Looks like WEEKEND she declares!

Yes it is!
Today's 'venture will a visit to see BobTheKhat - not sure whether it will be for breakfast or lunch -

AND Saturday we have A NEW 'VENTURE on 'The List' - and I am planning my monthly visit to  Wolf Brewing for it is their SECOND ANNIVERSARY - since I'll be doing foodables there - and probably a stop at Rakestraw's for ICE CREAM, no Saturday morning trip to Bob's - that's why it is on FrEYEday's list - 

I'm very excited about Saturday morning's new 'venture - I pondered over it for a week or so but decided to JUST DO IT - I so try to patronize LOCAL - and this will be an awesome way to do just that - I had already fallen in love with Mad Radish for their greens and their philosophy, so I decided to do a bi-weekly CSA -and this is Week 1's pickup day - just the extras to be added have me ready for 'shopping local' -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The skies have sure been changeable this week! Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Rainbows and more rainbows! Let's all wave to Dennis and Khyra and the rest of our friends on the other side!"