Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tuesday Telling

No early morning shots - all four of the cams were off-line to start our morning - but got reset mid/late morning!

Good thing as we caught a RUN-A-WAY FluffPuff!


and it IS 83 now at 545pm -
Saw this last week at MyGiant - and made me smile - and think of NAK's Pal NAI - I have pictures but couldn't find 'easily' -
Willow was watching our House Spider - he/she was doing slow laps of the ceiling -
The Irises have been replaced by the blooming lilies -
         I had been keeping this recipe tucked in the file folder - and had bought the items already so I finally made it there other week - Corn Macaroni&Cheese - regular corn creamed corn Velveeta BUTTER and I used a bag of assorted cheddar types - the recipe had called for  1 cup of the cheddar and 1 cup of mozzarellas - but I just decided to use the bag of 'orange' cheeses - quite tasty -       
Last week's asparagus Shitake garlic scape - water chestnuts - and I had gotten a piece of Jail Island Salmon at LegUp and some low sodium Soy Sauce -did the salmon in the oven with some Olive Oil then add- the soy - basically simple and worked!

It was a three meal'er - and as soon as I stage this, the last of it will be consumed -

Willow got some salmon AND got this salmon roll too - the skin - I rolled it and dropped it in her bowl - she's gotten salmon each time -
From Auntie Di's backyard - I did take this when we stopped on Saturday -
Whilst waiting at the light at Cousler Park, this was ahead of us -

Our GKP shift started early as I was awake and thought WHY NOT - so we did - it was painless and my co-worker was her usual helpful FURself -

We are glad The Hazel Box - and The Hazel Box story was so appreciated - such a nice way to keep the memories alive - kind of like NAK's Khorner!

NOW OFF TO WARM UP DINNER!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The foodables look beyond fabulous! You are very brave, Willow. Any kind of bugs creeps me out and I have to leave the room until mom takes care of it.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, I wonder if a Runaway FluffPuff is anything like Runaway Ralph. Did you see a little motorcycle nearby?"