Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Mom Lady PF was already in place when I first checked on The PF Palace -
Lord PF had been busy prepping FluffPuffChow -





and 78 now at 7pm -
So there I was - on a Saturday in May of 2021 - just minding my own business - when THIS picture - rolled through my feed - along with the description of a dog that fit the opening in The Khottage and MY HEART -


After filing my application - and asking all the questions - and having all the questions asked of me, Willow went on her first KhrossTrek 'venture!
I am now hooked - and a believer in the magic of KhattleDogs!  
So after dinner, she got to have the first of her two GOTCHA DAY biscuits - this was her BLUEberry!

And yes, we practice BE(e)ing nice to BEES at The Khottage - not much patio weeding done - and the khlover is happy about that!

I'm so happy that of all the dogs in all the Facebook feeds you rolled thru mine - NAK and NAL chose well - even if it did take them six months to send you my way!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: We do have some sadness to share - as I was starting on this, Auntie Di called to tell us Khousin B - aka Bentley Benny- had died - it sounds like she had one of those phucking horrible dog tumors that have  killed too many of our furiends - I wrote Uncle Paul with our sympathies - he thanked us and said she was the perfect dog - Willow sent snuggles -

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Willow! You certainly hit the jackpot with your forever home!

We were so sad top read about your cousin Bentley. Same tumour that took NAT?

Oh, and thanks for those blush-worthy comments on my pics in yesterday's post!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Willow!
We are so sorry to hear about Bentley. Huge hugs go out to his family and friends♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy Gotcha Day, Willow! Gotcha Days are the best days ever!"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, yes they are! Many happy returns!"
Lulu: "We are sorry to hear about cousin Bentley. We don't like those nasty T-words and C-words."
Chaplin: "Yes, they have taken too many of our human and four-legged friends, including our beloved brother Dennis and his beloved sister The Beautiful Trixie."