Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Mother PF LOVE SUNday evening -
Breakfast at The PF Palace -


Snack time? Lunch time?? Food time???
She says she has this! - AND a new post on FalconWire has also called the Three for '23!
And YES, she ate the shell - 
And it IS 76 as I put this together at 7pm!
I've always loved this barn - I've seen it for some years now - but now that we will be making regular trips on Nursery Road to get to Mad Radish Farm I thought I would take a couple of shots this past Saturday since there was no one behind me - I could put the window down at snap two!

Back to The Khottage with our compost pail - 
A smile from Wiggles!

I've not quite settled on its location but for now, it is on the back porch - it did its PhotoShoot perched on our BIG recycle tote -
Another of our stops on Saturday was to get a few things for my Saturday cooking project - AND nothing says Happy Mothers' Day like KHAKE!
The icing was kicka$$ - 
Here is the progression of Khottage Pie - some grass fed ground beef from LegUpFarmersMarket - the last of the mushrooms in CSA#1 - some sweet onion - W-shire sauce - some beef gravy - some mixed veggies -
Topped with some chived mashed potatoes -
Kitchen help!
Baked - with cheddar CHEESE added for the last ten minutes -
YUMMERS!  
Quite happy with this KhottageKhreation!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your cottage pie looks fabulous and so does that cake! I like the barn too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a beautiful barn!

Lots of great foodstuffs, as always!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Compost? Spread some around, I'll roll around in it! To, you know, help spread it out."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, too bad about the last egg, but it is what it is. At least Mama Falcon didn't let it go to waste!"