Sunday, May 7, 2023

SUNday Sharing

From The PF Palace -


Lord PF watching for The FluffPuff Stork -
and 72 just before 6pm -
Off for Saturday's AM 'venture -




They prepped us and said bring bag(s) - the containers were going to stay at the farm -
Willow so seemed to be comfy there - back to her days before entering AustralianCattleDogRescue - I even let her out to check out the smells -




We'll be back in TWO weeks for our next CSA - and I'll snag a CompostPail - as they have an awesome program in place - UPDATE - we may do a 'venture to here next Saturday so we can grab one -








I did an ADD ON for my CSA choice - MUSHROOMS!
My GKP lunches for the week - and the item that first snagged me - I would pick it up at LegUpFarmersMarket - and had me become a MAD RADISH believer!

After getting Willow and our bounty settled, I showered and then headed to Wolf Brewing for MY 'venture - I'll share that here tomorrow - 
and we did NOT drop by Khousin E's - Auntie Di said she wanted to sleep so...another time, eh?

SofaShift for us today - and once again, we must say - WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO???

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The fresh veggies look so yummy! Happy Sunday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're a real country girl at heart, aren't you, Willow?

V,V & H would have loved those carrots!

Woofs,
Ollie