Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday MOMday

SUNday AM from The PF Palace Point -


I'm was glad to catch The Now Lady PF off The Clutch so I could size 'em up -
Weather at The Sofa was good - and it's 70 now with the rain showers in the area around 715pm -
Now for MY Saturday 'venture -


Yes - cheers to TWO years!! Their FB postings
Auntie Di's Pal -
My Flight - Three of the four special release beers - and a Mojito -
Ari's Mom was working the front area so I got to see her when I arrived - I asked how he was doing and how it was going - Elaine said very well - sleeping through the night and all that good stuff!
The room back there was full - as was the front area throughout my time there - I got there about 1:30 -

I went with the special taco offering -
 Braised Beef Tacos (3)Corn Tortillas, Pickled Red Onion, Crema, Cilantro, Cotija Cheese
I had intended to get - but I thought I had ordered some of the chili to go -
Cincinnati-Style ChiliAngus Beef, Poblano Pepper, Tomato and Cocoa - Garnished with White Cheddar
but I believe the order request got crossed in the message queue -
no worries as ice cream will fill the spot -

My first sips of this Sex Panther Paloma were SO good - I knew it would end up in another glass later -

I had a a flight size glass of this one too - and knew that would end up in a repeat as well - Wild BerrySangriaSweatTart - done with Nitro that so completed it -

AND another worthy cause for May - 

A bit different than last month's departure picture in the rainy deluge -
And down the street a mile or so -
Ice Cream!
The crowd was definitely busier than last time - I waited in an orderly line or so of 20 - with a SMH moment as the little girl ahead me appeared to touch every surface she could - yep - I'll take DOGS - and as you see I did get Willow a PupKhup - plus I had taken a soft cooler with cold block so it didn't melt on the way back to The Khottage - she hasn't had it yet as I popped it in The Freezer -
MINE!  SaltedCaramelPretzel and ChocolatePeanutButter in a WaffleBowl!
Willow waiting to hear all about MY 'venture!

Our SUNday SofaShift was smooth - and I expect to work from here again today - they are doing some crosswalk work around The Transportation Office and the truck parking lot - rather than risk getting delayed - and compromising the payroll transmission, I'll start out here - and depending upon the day goes, head into The GKP for the afternoon OR stay here - 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness - we are drooling over the ice cream! Happy Monday☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wolf Brewing looks like s special place, but #1 says she would REALLY love some ice cream right about now!

Woofs,
Ollie