Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Lord PF sizing up his view from The Point -
And now LadyMomPF with the FluffPuffs!!!




The latest entry on FalconWire touches on the lone unpipped egg - and said the same as I expressed - she didn't kick it away....yet....but -
Ick - 85 at 6pm - but I seem some improvement ahead -
Of course, the HappyHappyWillowDance commenced once I did the clothes shoes handbag key thing - just KHRAZY!




Heading south on George Street for our thoughtout logical route - first stop was Rutters - for some iced tea and SummerSweepstakes' wins - then back to 
LegUpFarmersMarket - before the quick trip in, I phoned  Dawn's with our order - then in for the ground beef I'm going to use for a 'khottage-type' pie - and of course, the strawverries and mixed cherry grape tomatoes that followed me to The KhrossTrek -
Dawn is just on the horizon waiting for us -



My patient - and warming co-pilot - all part of the thoughtout route - with quick stops - and open windows of course -
So many times I wished for our stop in traffic for the light would allow me to take a picture of ShadyLane - and it happened - one of these 'venture days we'll do the Shady Lane route back here - a special nice drive - a beautiful setting and venue -
AND back to Cottage for us - at the stop sign, Rosedale is the left - and Cottage continues right -
Our Dawn's foodables!

BakedPotatoSoup - just got the cup - and it was SOOOO yum!
Paying The Heeler!
She's so funny with her 'biting' at the air for hers - 
EggSalad&Olives - toasted wheat lettuce tomato onion - only ate half since the soup had taken some tummy space -
She get some egg salad that went overboard and jumped to a happy Heeler tongue!

Today's 'venture will be breakfast with BobTheKhat - then off to MadRadish to get a compost pail - and then some other points I have in mind to work in to our route - we'll make it happen!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Now off to finish my sandwich!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do love your adventures, Willow, and the foodables look delicious, as usual. Happy Saturday!