Saturday, May 20, 2023

Saturday Sharing




New Post On FalconWire about FALCON CHOW!
Food Coma -


72 now at 615pm - nice temps!


'venture time -

FrEYEday's 'venture was a RIGHT on George -
First stop was LegUpFarmersMarket -I needed to visit their SoupBar - it's on special this week - and I wanted to snag some special treats for SOME PUP'S upcoming GOTCHAVERSARY -
I had phoned in my  choice before going in to LegUp - so it was ready for us!






She was paid before I ate as she had already done some hard work before we even went out -
Pita Delight - tuna cheddar BACON lettuce on whole wheat pita - if I get it again, I'll ask for some tomato - THAT would have put it over the top-


Willow's of course!


After eating one of my pita portions, it was soup time - broccoli and cheese - a nice choice!
We won't tell SOME PUP it says HAPPY BIRTHDAY for her GotchaDay - I had seen these at LegUp with the other Kerri's treats so Willow will be set for next week's big day!

Willow did a wonderful special work shift - the bathroom light switch toggle had stopped toggling off - I used tape for Thursday night after trying 100+ times to find the sweet off spot - I called the electrician Auntie Di had hooked me up with for past work - and they were able to install a replacement with a visit around 10am - Willow was very good with them and with making sure I was safe with them -

Today will be Mad Radish Day to pick up CSA #2 - 
very excited for what is in it - and for the asparagus I added to it - but before heading out to procure it, we shall have breakfast with BobTheKhat!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Now off to enjoy my other PitaPortion!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You always go on such fun outings, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Your pita sandwich and soup look so yummy! Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I am very much in favor of being paid in advance!"