Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday Thinking

A basically dry day today - 
Time to make the donuts - oh wait - time to get back on The Clutch!

Oh Lord PF - the fun should soon start - here is the latest entry on FalconWire -
48 and partly sunny now at 730pm -
Now for some WillowWisdom -
ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz -
The box has been opened -
Willow's thinking she done ordered good, eh?
Another kind of treat we sent along for Khousin E 0
Khousin E thinking - time to go to sleep!

Oh yes - we sense there is a WEEKEND oh so close - I even put together 'TheList' -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yes, you did order good, Willow! Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, it poured rain here this morning! And I got caught outside in it! I was hiding under the ivy when Dada called me in and boy did I run for the door!"
Lulu: "I thought you liked playing in the water, Bean."
Java Bean: "I like playing in the hose! Not in the cold cold rain from the sky!"