Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

The Now Lady PF was up watching the HUSKIES WIN too -

She's lodging her complaints about the temperatures - lots of panting today -
And some feather stuck to her beak -

And now there are THREE!!!
New post on FalconWire shares the news!
We might have hit 80 - I zoned out The Babblers during our local evening news but I think we did -
NOW for Willow's SUNday shift -

Wanting to share my Irish Scone snack - sorry - raisins and chocolate NOT on TheWigglesList!





I'm going to use her sleepy pics for motivation - Tuesday night's sleep was a khrapfest - I think it was 4am before The Sleepy Man decided to take me - and my wake up phone call at 658am was WAY too early but - c'est la vie, eh?

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Why do our moms sometimes buy stuffs that they can't share with us, Willow?! My mom hasn't eaten a grape in 6 years. I have her trained not to buy them ☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada said that falcon is going, 'I wish to register a complaint!' And then he speculated that the complaint was that she bought a dead parrot from a boutique."
Java Bean: "None of that sounds very likely."
Lulu: "Most things Dada says can't be taken at face value."