Friday, April 21, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday AM -
Saturday PM -

Phoggy SUNday -



SUNday Phog Be Gone!
Monday -
Tuesday AM -
Tuesday PM -
Wednesday -

Thursday -
6pm'ish Thursday - arrival at The River -
8pm'ish departure from The River -
More rollercoastering -
Lord PF on his point -
The Now Lady PF -
Voicing her opinion of the temperatures and SUN -
Willow's dessert after her later-than-usual dinner - I switched to bags of regular kharrots - I just snap in half for her portion -

Right now - just before 9pm - I'm SO full - but I am trying to formulate our 'venture plans!

Worry not - Willow won't be let down!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

So many beautiful skies this week. Love those huge fluffy clouds on Saturday morning! I love carrots too, Willow! Have a fantastic Friday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You eat carrots, Willow? Just like the horses?

We've had a few nice days but we've been warned to expect rain over the weekend.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I haven't tried carrots, but I bet I would like them. I like the crunchy ends of lettuce leaves!"
Chaplin: "I would try chewing on them, at least."
Charlee: "You're both nuts."