Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday Sharing

The Royal Couple hanging at their PF Palace -

Lord PF on point in the PM -
The Now Lady PF said YEP - on my eggs!!!!
Up Down Up Down - 
Wiggles wanted to ensure no 'venture without HER!


On a scale of 0-10, I gave myself an "8" for my vacuum work - did the bathroom. the hall, the kitchen - including taking the cover off the frig fan area - then the living room - it was MY kharrot to have earned our 'venture -
Ready!


Let's go KhrossTrek!
Our first destination was our YT's ATM - wanted to get some ca$h for TheLawnGuyBrian Auntie Di hooked us up with - in fact, we got to meet him as he came FrEYEday morning - so we took the scenic route down Sinking Springs Lane - SO LOVE The Redbuds!!!
Time to collect our lunch order -



Yes DogTaxCollector - yours is in DaBag too!
Quite the drive for lunch at Dawn's but glad to see they know it!
Back to The Khottage -
The turn for The Khottage is just up ahead - we are almost home!

Of course, lunch - and our dinner soup - was YUMMY - we'll show and share here tomorrow!

Today of course will find us breakfasting with BobTheKhat!

AND I will have a Mom'venture to Lydian Stone - ready for some tasty brews and foods - and chats with all at Lydian Stone!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the trees in bloom in the spring! The Redbuds are my favorite and I don't see many of them so your picture is such a treat! Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Another great adventure, Willow! I went to see my daughter, Lily, and the totally crazy Leonie this afternoon!

Woofs,
Ollie