Saturday, April 22, 2023

Saturday Sharing

The Now Lady PF was hard at it everytime we looked - I guess she sent Lord PF on errands -
and 82 now - just short of 7pm - 
We had slept in a bit - got up 830ish - and Willow was ready for 'venture -




and by late morning, The Driver was ready - as she has planned the route -




After stopping at Rutters for something, it was off to LegUpFarmersMarket -
I treated myself to a LavenderAndHonyLatte - and picked up my local MadRadishSaladGreen box for my Monday & Tuesday GKP lunches - and some WildWondersSnackingWeeTomatoes that were on a very nice price - then off it was - I did come out to find Willow in the FRONT seat of The KhrossTrek!
Hmmmm - for some reason The Jeep made me think of  NAL - aka TheBoBeastie!

Couldn't pass on TheMosquitoSquad shot -
Our next stop - and part of the reason for the late morning start as this shop opened at noon - TheNiceCrystalLady I work with - officemate - her mother passed away the day after Easter - yet another EvilC battle - FLOrence lived quite the life - she had been born in Mumbai India - and so made her days count - I had wanted to get Crystal something - and had picked up a wooden cutout at MyGiant earlier in the week that said LOVE GROWS HERE - and that got my brain processing to try this PlantBox&Co store which is just across the backyard in The Roses Shopping Center - IT WAS PERFECT!!!  So many plant options - and planters - and other cool gift items - I was very impressed when the first question the owner asked was IS THERE A PET? They had their plants arranged for pet safe and not pet safe - I chose a peperomia and a putty colored terracotta pot - which she potted up for me - I will DEFINITELY keep this business in mind for other gift needs - and you might be able to spot me in the doors' reflection walking over -
And before I had gone in PlantBox&Co, I called BobTheKhat to place the lunch order - which we took back to The Khottage due to the elevated temperature - too warm to leave Willow for long - 

We'll share the foodable picture story tomorrow - but after lunch, I did check to see if Crystal was in the office or was she doing a remote shift - she indicated she had worked from home in the morning but was on her way in SO off to The GKP we went to deliver her plant - sadly, I didn't take any pictures - as the sudden trial summer had me phuzzy - I even turned on The KhrossTrek's A/C on the way back to The Khottage - Willow got to see some of The GKP folks as we drove thru the lot - she was so good with them - and she was thrilled when Crystal came out to see her - since the GKP is a FOODABLES warehouse, taking my DOG IN to work wasn't quite viable -

So we had a full and productive day!

And yes, tears were shed - but it is all still raw for Crystal - once the C gripped her mom, she had Flo move in with her - so they got more time together - but also made the ending harder - her Celebration of Life was this past Wednesday - and I had sent her a text message that morning to remind her it was a CELEBRATION - but with emotion - and she thanked me for the words of support - and even sent some pictures I'll share here next week -

As for today, it is MY 'venture will be my monthly visit to WOLF BREWING  - with a special stop on my way back to The Khottage - think ICE CREAM!!!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK'S Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift! We're sure it looked quite beautiful.


#1 and I are about to head out to visit Lily, Leonie, and the horses.

Woofs,
Ollie

Juno said...

Paws up for your activities! My mom often says having a productive day makes her happy.

Juno xo

Molly the Airedale said...

We see your lambies all lined up in a row, Willow! Hugs to Miss Crystal♥