Sunday, April 9, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Saturday At The PF Palace -


Just say NO to those end of the week temperatures!
Heading back to The Khottage with our Dawn's foodables -
Our turn -
Waiting as I snagged the stuff to take in -
And more waiting as I got everything settled -
Dawn posted this on their Thursday FB page - I was SOOOO happy there was some left for FrEYEday -

MushroomBarleySoup - YUMMMMMMMY!  I had a few spoons to make sure - then had the remainder for dinner-
More waiting - but soon......
I just couldn't NOT do my Egg&Olive on toasted HoneyWheat with tomato lettuce onion -

First payment -
Watching me enjoy my sandwich -
I reserved the NEXT payment -
Ready to collect!



From The Card Rack
NAL modeling TheBunnyEars -
Willow says BUNNY?  YUM - actually, Willow doesn't seem to care or pay attention to them - one night last week, one of the neighbood khats cut thru the backyard whilst a bunny sat watching us - and Willow didn't give them a second look -
And YES - Willow WAS compensated for her modeling patience - 

We had a tasty Saturday 'venture as we did for breakfast with BobTheKhat - then back here for 'some' napping - we'll share here tomorrow -

Our SUNday will be our usual SUNday - Sheetz Run - then our SofaShift - 

But HOPPY EASTER to those 'celebrating' -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: Off to start some laundry - I've decided any major vacuuming can wait - fur we all know, shed happens!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The soup and sandwich looks so yummers. Happy Easter to you and your mom, Willow! Bunny ears look great on you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says she could do with that mushroom barley soup right about now!

She actually put that on your ears, Willow???? Lots of tax to pay on that, right?

The nasty neighbours are away so I got to run in the big field this morning!

Woofs,
Ollie