Friday, April 28, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday AM - 
A bit later Wednesday AM -
As I drove back to The Khottage in spotty rain I started a RAINBOW watch =
I wish the colors were a bit more intense but as I said ANY rainbow is a special rainbow -


I had sent a text to Brian that does The Khottage lawn - thanked him and joked the shorter lawn was loving the moisture - he replied isn't that the truth - and I said at least we got a rainbow out of it and he SENT THIS !!!
Thursday AM -
Thursday PM -
and 63 as I put this together at 7pm -
An egg flash!


******
After taking the Thursday PM skEYE picture, it was time for Willow's -
Someone smelled WEEKEND!!!

I've got nothing planned for THIS one - save for our 'ventures to LegUpFarmersMarket, Dawn's, and BobTheKhat's !

But I am pretty sure we'll have fun and enjoy it!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Rainbows are so special. Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I smell the weekend too! It smells like a walk in the park!"