Monday, April 10, 2023

Monday MOMday

Already in place to start SUNday -
although I think she's pretty much 'glued' there - I tried all day SUNday to snag a shot of the eggs - no dice - she was always there!
We caught Lord PF prepping EasterBreakfast - this was his after chef shot -
They hung out together for a time -
Until Lord PF returned to his point -

It was 'nice' to see the backed down the khrazy temps at the end of the week -
Saturday morning and it is...
'venture time!
Willow was ready to see BobTheKhat -
To the light - but to the LEFT -
BobTheKhat!

The breakfast special was 2 eggs - homefries - sausage or BACON - and toast - WIN!
I built Willow's takeout portion -some of each -
Bacon?
Bacon??
Bacon!!!
On our way to Sheetz for the SUNday newzpaperz, I checked the mailbox - and found our paweome khard from Dad's wife Linda - like Auntie Di and me, she's got the khard touch too!
And she LOVES to decorate with add on stickers - 

Willow and I had an uneventful SofaShift - and I made some burgers I had picked up from LegUpFarmersMarket for dinner - I ate one - have one for another meal - and yes, I did share a wee bit with The EasterHeeler!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Breakfast looks fabulous and we love picture of you on the back seat waiting with your nose in the air, Willow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I think our company from back East would like to swap the current California temperatures for your temperatures!"