Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday Telling

The Royal Couple hanging at The PF Palace -
and 54 now at 730pm -
Now to tell about last Thursday's dinner at John Wright
With The Nice Nancy Lady -
After navigating the 21.3 miles from work, I had so earned this - a Peach Blossom -
I chose the Shrimp&Grits - a new offering to the menu - I ate about half and brought half home - it was tasty but a bit too salty for my standard taste -
Auntie Di got a Nantucket Salad with the addition of shrimp - she had also gotten their Cream of Crab with asparagus - but due to the apparent high salt level, didn't finish it - 
The Nice Nancy Lady got a single crabcake -
Joseph chose the Filet - and we all tried a bite and were WOW'ed!
Joseph had gotten the Creme Brulee but the picture didn't make it - this is my Pineapple Tart - we shared all of the sweets - pass 'em around!
The Nice Nancy Lady took this - Joseph, Auntie Di, and me -
Although this is NOT from that night, this might have been THE LOOK Willow gave me - as her dinner was 2+ hours late AND she did NOT get any!

I did get to take a picture of the plant and plaque we gifted Crystal - as she hadn't take them home yet and they were still in our office - when she came in Monday afternoon - she had worked from home in the morning - I told her I was happy they were still there for I hadn't gotten a picture on FrEYEday - I'm thinking we'll share it on Thursday -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That food looks lovely but really too bad about the excess salt. #1 says it's always best to err on the side of caution when it comes to salt. Easy enough to add but impossible to remove. Sorry you didn't get any, willow, but I'm sure there are many more treats coming!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

That is so not acceptable that your dinner was 2 hours late and you got no fun treats as everyone's meal looked so yummy, Willow. Bummer about too much salt. It does ruin it.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Late dinner?! No doggy bag treats?!?!? Do you need me to find you an attorney, Willow?"