Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday MOMday

Yep - a wee bit phoggy to start our SUNday -
I joked on FB that I GUESSED we made it to Sheetz and back -


Later in the day, The Now Lady PF said this is more like it -
and 80 as I put this in place just before 7pm - but we saw some of the change during The Phillies game - they were in Cincinnati - and the winds kicked up and the temps dropped - AND The Phils won - as big as they had lost the day before -
Time for Saturday's 'ventures -
The ALWAYS happy passenger


Time for breakfast with BobTheKhat -


I went with the three CHEESE omelette special -
The DogTax pile!
It appeared the payment was being judged -


Then early afternoon, I went for MY 'venture -
Pics to come!
My yummy flight -
A pictorial collection from their wall -
My big pour Cherry Cordial Chocolate Milk Stout -
I was so tempted to try some of their drinks but another time -
My Cajun Street Tacos - pulled pork on the leftl chicken on the right - I didn't do the aioli - but I did the other items -
And I got the ChickenParm to go - it was SUNday's tasty meal! Willow concurs!
AND there is still some left of course!

Our SUNdayShift was impacted by a Network outage for much of the morning - we did what we could do - and then did the rest when it was back up and the gerbils were spinning again -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The beautiful tree in bloom across the street from you is just magnificent! No judging foodables, Willow. Your mom would never feed you poison! BTW, Molly does this once in while too. Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Ooh, you have gerbils in your office?"
Chaplin: "Can we come and stare at them?"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your reflection in the car in that first shot is really cool, Willow! And I always love your smiles!

Woofs,
Ollie