Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday MOMday

SUNday from The PF Palace -




Watchin' out from his point!
58 now - just about 715pm -
Now for MY 'venture -
For my APRIL howl -
Always love TheWolf watching from the one center window -
As well as The WelcomeWolf!

My flight - the SUNdown Wheat was RyanTheBeerguy's choice when I asked him to suggest one -

DerekTheBrewWolf!
YMCA was April's cause -

I got a Fry Tower - which Willow approved of - chose the cheese sause - and Wolf's Special Suace - and Ryan brought some Ranch too -
I chose Czech The Forest for my drink there beer -

A wee wet, eh?  The Harrisburg Hershey area seemed to be more impacted by wind and wet - in York, we got 2+"
AND about a mile or so - down the street- on the way - THIS was why I only got the FryTower and soup - 
I had hit Rakestraw's last summer - and they just opened for the season on the 17th -

I went with Cinnamon Churro and Chocolate Peanut Butter - and even though I knew it would have to travel the 25minutes back to The Khottage - A PUPCUP! -
One of the most important things to us as small business owners, is to be very involved in our local communities. To that end, our
”spokesdogs”, Chase and Hayley, would like to make a very important announcement!
This year, for every pup cup sold at both Rakestraw’s and Twin Kiss, we will be donating a portion of the proceeds to help support the amazing work done by Speranza Animal Rescue. In addition to that, we will be hosting Speranza for a special community awareness day, where we will have the opportunity to help them with our donations (food, treats, bedding, etc). More details to come in the very near future!
******
I did scoop the PupCup into her bowl after she lapped at it for a bit -and she was HAPPY!

So, it was a good 'veture - flight for a cause - and pupcup for the paws!

Our SofaShift was painless - and Willow did her usual great job!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The soup and fries look delicious and so does your pupcup, Willow and the cause is a wonderful one!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "I would love a fry tower! I got French fries from my Mimmier when she was visiting and they were delicious! I was much less suspicious of Mimmier and Pippier after that ..."