Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday MOMSday

SUNday from The PF Palace -

SUNdy Bunch Bird Prepping Station -



Will there be more?
From The Sofa, it looked to be a nice day -
From The MOMS 'venture -
At the time, it was a nice day - but the weather had other ideas for later in the day - there was lots of vehicles in the lot - for there was a BABY SHOWER at Lydian Stone Brewing -
one of the bartenders Justin and his wife Bridget have a HUMANGIRL PUPPY coming in early May -
Nick's Foodables for the day - 


Ophelia's Party Table - that will be The Puppy's Name -
Two Brewers' IPA - my first large pour after my tasty flight to get me started -
Hey look - it's Auntie Di!  Willow was so happy to see her -
I did remember to snag a foodable shot before finishing the shrimp skewer - I had given one to Auntie Di - I had a pulled pork taco and one of the chicken - with some of the Tzatziki, Greek Slaw, Sliced Black Olive, Feta, and Tomato Basil Hot Sauce
Auntie Di got a chicken -
YUM!
And my last of the day was a repeat of last weekend's CocaMocaMilkStout -

There were so many more bags - I just took this before they were all brought to the table - that is Bridget in the red on the right -
As mentioned from last week's trip -

 

Proof they are DOG FRIENDLY - this is the calendar at the one entry -
Sadly, I neglected to get her name, but Bridget has a daughter - I'm guessing she's 12-14 - kind of like the spread between Auntie Di and me - she's going to make a great big sister - I did ask if she was excited - of course she is - she did the pretzel decorating for the shower - and took care of opening all the gifts and showing off the outfits and items gift items -
 And as it heated up, so arrived the nasty weather - rained like crazy - with equally wild wind - all of those outside came inside for dry safety's sake - including the couple with the Shepherd!
I was getting ready to leave and head back to The Khottage when two GKP co-workers arrived so I stayed and chatted with Angie and Matt for a bit -
We did put the porch chair in the garage after looking out to see it had started leaving us -
That was if for our nastystuff - and we settled in to watch the SemiFinal MarchMadnessGames -

GO WOOOOOOCONN!!!

Another very enjoyable time at Lydian Stone - not sure of my next visit but soon!

Our SUNday SofaShift was lowkey and without too many issues -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: There might be some GOLDENS on tomorrow's post!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The decorated pretzels look so pretty and tasty!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, it's warmer there than it is here!"