Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thursday Thinking

Breakfast conversation at The PF Palace -
The rain arrived sometime in the afternoon - we did achieve fiftysomething -
It looks like Willow was doing some thinking whilst I was at Wolf Brewing on Saturday - I didn't leave the shower khurtain like this -
Some yard thinking - helping me create my list of 'to do's' on our weekend - need to ask Ace Hardware about getting the lawnmower to them - if needed, I could push it down like I did last year to bring it back - I'm hoping because we live SO close, they won't charge - or won't charge much -
Now for the SERIOUS thought work -


She says she smells weekend!  

Correct Willow!
Furry furry soon!!

I'm thinking of the other items to go on that list!!!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Thanks for the kind words about Dad's OtherWorld Birthday!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I will be doing thinking in the tub too, Willow, as we have rain and winds today. Happy Thursday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Cute paws, Willow!

I'm going to enjoy spending time with #1 because she is leaving on Sunday and won't be back until eight days later!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Looking at those paw pad closeups, Dada says he smells Fritos!"