Sunday, March 6, 2022

SUNday Sharing

PF Palace life Saturday morning -





It was a nice day - we did a walk in the afternoon - and SMH at today's expected temp - The Weather Babblers have mentioned potentially record breaking -
I chose the items for this assortment - going to gift them to my coworker Crystal for her princess - Phoebe is a ChiPom mix - so I chose small - save for the tiara!
Willow's treats - 
This isn't photographing well - I may reshoot when I eat it - but it is seafood lasagna - from a stand where the woman who had the lunch truck at The GKP has a tasty assortment of things - and now added to my MUST VISIT when I make my market visits - it was nice - albeit sad to chat with Melanie - her husband Brian passed away from COVID - April 21, 2021 - and it had been his birthday on Thursday - I remember talking with Brian - he would call in to The Voice Room to say they werre there so I could page the associates to let them know the lunch truck had arrived - he mentioned just not being able to kick not feeling well - and my age too -
My sweet treat - CHERRY crumb bar -
My salad trio - pea and cashew with celery on top; chicken BLT pasta on the left; hoagie salad pasta on the right -
More Willow treats - although I did take a few to Uncle Paul's on Saturday for Khousin Bentley - AND we have few saved for Khousin E!
THIS one was my FrEYEday lunch - yummers - I am all about the PEAS!
and fresh guacamole - I've justed been snacking on it with a spoon ;-)
AND the after FrEYEday walk, a treat - this took 87 tries - or 8.7 tries for a picture - but we got one somewhat worthy of posting!

We had a somewhat lowkey Saturday - although we did stop at Sheetz - then off to take Uncle Paul his birthday presents - I mean, it had been January 26 but...... - then on the way back to The Khottage, we picked up some funnel fries and chicken tenders at Checkers - then did our walk after lunch - 

So, it was a good wrap to our weekend - and we do it all over again starting today with another week of work -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

All of the foodables look so yummy! I love peas too. Enjoy your warm Sunday!

Dawn said...

I love peas too! Happy Sunday to you!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We're sorry to hear about Melanie's husband."
Chaplin: "That nasty COVID hit so many people!"
Lulu: "Eyes on the prize, Willow!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lots of yummy stuff there, both canine and human!

Woofs,
Ollie