Sunday, March 20, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Lord  PF watching for SPRING's arrival - 1133am today -





It did  make it into the 70's - and as I put this in place, the storms are coming - I heard the first of our  rumblies around 615pm -
Some scenes from LAST Saturday - as Willow was working up to working on SUNday -






******

We had a nice Saturday - slept in a bit before I headed to Wolf Brewing where I had my usual good time - of course, I will share THAT here tomorrow -

Home before the storms came through - and caught some March Madness before starting the laundry - I decided to shake it up this week - and dishwasher run to be today - ever the khrazy Virgo -

Of course, the weekend has wrapped and today marks the return to The GKP - albeit The Khottage version!

Happy SPRING SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy first day of spring!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Uh-oh, rumblings??? That's much worse than wind!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love all the close-ups, Willow!

We're having beautiful weather and I got to romp in the garden today!

Woofs,
Ollie