Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday MOMday

It looked like Lord PF wanted to do The HokeyPokey -


He spent an hour or so SUNday afternoon perched on The NestBox -

AND as I put this together - just before 7pm - it is 32 - and WINDY - we  had periods of pillow or stuffy snow during the SUNday PM - but they are still predicting a hard freeze -
So - MY 'venture on Saturday was to Buttercream Dream Bakery - I had gotten some Groupon offers for it - and FINALLY made my way in to try it - OH WOW - good thing I have two more Groupon certs to use - which I will in two weeks - the above was my breakfast sandwich - egg on a khroissant - with Khanadian bacon and cheesee - wonderful - and a nice cup of khoffee too!
I had parked across from it - it is the building in the middle of the frame - 
I selected one of those and one of those and one of those - well, you get the idea - next time I think I will do some of their khupkhakes - SOOOO many choices!
My photo assistant judging my pastry shoot!
Spotted this at MyGiant when we stopped there -
Auntie Di sent some Khousin E shots - FrEYEday evening from her bed -
SUNday evening from her yard -

Willow and I had a pleasant shift to start our work week - of course, one MAY have napped a wee bit - I guess I won't report her to HR this time!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do have the yummiest adventures. Have a marvelous Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmmm, buttercream and bacon ......"