Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday Sharing

A phoggy PhrEYEday phur sure!
Dense fog warning until 10am -






Sharing the couch with me as I enjoyed the coffee and planned our day -
Adventure time!



Even though Aldi was right there, I was strong and didn't venture in...this time - 
But I had ventured into THAT place - solo - for I forgot her leash - and with their aisles - and a card - it gets too frustrating - got her some biscuits and kibble - she said she understood -
I needed to get a money order from the credit union - my go to branch is in MyGiant - so I did get a few foodables - 
Some resting napping lounging weekending in The Auntie Di chair -
And then some walk -


Our across the street neighbors have their daffydils blooming -
I offered her to Smoke for his therapy - he had his hernia operation - and had aid visitor whilst we were there - I said when he's ready to walk without the walker, she's available - I asked Lorraine how he was doing after it, she said real well!  He had been scheduled for this several months ago, but the COVID levels had our hospital curtailing some surgeries - and he was one of the 'put off until' - all good now!

Today will be my monthly trip to Wolf Brewing - and as I had hoped, they should still have some Irish inspired foodables available - and of course, some adult beverages!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do have the most fun adventures, even if you did have to hang out in the car at Tractor Supply, Willow! Happy Saturday!