Friday, March 4, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

The week - as told by the skEYE!













Lady PF is starting to work it!


******

I put the picures for the post in place before I went to see Son Volt - and a short updaate now: what a great show - and I'll post about it soon - so glad I went - and I so loved my seat - 

I guess I will need to pay The Dog Tax with a fun adventure today - Eastern Market - here we come!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

AND to tie in the concert 


H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness - were you sitting in the front row? We can't wait to hear all about it! Have a fantastic Friday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Nice! It's been raining here the past few day, so no nice skies for us.

Glad the concert was up to expectations!

Woofs,
Ollie