Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday MOMSday

Lord PF looking out into The SPRINGness of the day -
And watching the family again -
I don't think we made it much above 50 for the day - and it just seemed damp all day - and was breezy -
Now for MY adventure on Saturday -
Waiting to cross Church Road to get on I83 to head north to...
Time for the March visit to Wolf Brewing!

Wolf in sheeps' clothing - and soon to be one of my four flight choices to celebrate -




All were winners - I  had chosen three of them - and asked JonTheBarGuy to choose one - he's come to know my tastee - he offered up the On The Dubbel - but did tell me the Double Breakfast In A Glass - the lower corner - right side - was his favorite right now -
I went with the traditional Khorned Beef and Khabbage - a tasty choice -
One of the alpha Wolfs back there - Derek The Brewer - he had come by shortly after I got there - after exchanging HELLOS he said 'you're Phyllis right?' - I smiled and said yes - I told him the location of four of the Wolf Brewing glasses across the country -
I chose FANGS for my after flight brew - tasty!
my dessert to go - ChocolateMintCheeseKHake -
 
Another yum!
Since the town's heritage is very much linked to mechanics - WAGONS and then TRAINS in the day - quite the interesting reads on the webpage -



As you see by the difference in the lettering from my noonish arrival and my twoish departure, the sun was out again -
Waiting to exit I83 to travel Church Road with The Khottage today's final destination -
One of the items from my trip into MyGiant was this package - 75% off - and I got them to think of TADN -
We always enjoyed the Irish Potatoes - I even made them from scratch more than a few times - 
Our TWO special angels - NAK and TADN -
Our KHandle for The Sibernet Ceremony - marking SPRING in the NORTHern hemisphere at 8pm -
and the SUNflowers for any of TheNowAngels in Ukraine -

So that is a wrap for Monday MOMSday! 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Chocolate Mint cheesecake?! and your corned beef and cabbage has us drooling. Love the wolf in sheep's clothing statue and of course, your special angel girls♥

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

A beautiful post filled with beautiful souls!

That cheesecake does look yummy, says #1...

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, those Irish Potatoes don't look much like the things Dada cuts up to make French fries ..."
Charlee: "Hi NAK and TADN! Always lovely to see you!"