Monday, March 7, 2022

Monday MomSday

Lord PF to start our day - little did he know....
Lady PF was going to surprise him later -


Around noon I noticed WE HAD AN EGG!



He was off to tell DaBurg !

And we did break a record - and our overnight low will be warmer than our 'normal' daytime temps -
So now to tell of my musical night - this area will be my new go-to when I go to any shows at The Appell Center -
I was the second row back -





Jesse Farrar - the opener - he is part of Old Salt Union - and the nephew of Jay Farrar - and as someone commented - NEPHEW TUPELO - he shared that his dad had been the original drummer in Uncle Tupelo - he was very good and his bluegrass background showed in his guitar work - 
AND THEN IT WAS TIME!
When I saw Jay in May of 2014, this was the view from my floor seat - I really enjoyed tje view from the balcony vantage point -

And SOMEONE insisted I include some WILLOW - and since she put in a good shift with me for our SUNdayWorkday...

I did khapture some musical memories from the night - I'll link three of them from here - ONE - TWO - and and a shorter one THREE  - I hope the links will work and take you where you'll need to be!

Willow and I had a nice SUNday - fed her and then went to Sheetz to get the newspapers and the food&drinkable I had ordered - then came back and switched to GKP mode - 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: More Willow to come in the days ahead ;-)

 



1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow - you had fantastic seats and that's a beautiful close-up of you, Willow!