Saturday, March 5, 2022

Saturday Sharing

PF Palace looks for FrEYEday!








Yes Lord PF - you are wooing her - take a look at the latest Falcom Wire - let the mating begin!
And a nice bluebird skEYE day - 
and check out that SUNday temp -
Now for our adventure!


I decided to stop and try Belmont Bean - quite the meeting spot for chat and coffee stuffs - it's in a spot that was a long time restaurant - 
Now off to Eastern Market -

First stop - had to ready to pay my Dog Tax!
I visited assorted stands as I working on placating my taste buds!  I did now time to return to The Tax Collector!




The tasty tote!


Tomorrow we'll share the khontents!

We started the day at the normal time - 7am - did the usual morning stuffs - then headed to East York after 945am - made our stops - back to The Khottage - put the treasures away - literally and figuratively - then did a walk - me in a wintry coat yet with flipflops on the human paws - and then the relaxing started - yet much of it wasn't very relaxing as we watched the horrors taking place in Ukraine -

Today?
Not sure what is on the WillowGenda but we'll be sure enjoy the last day of our weekend -

I've decided to post about the night with SonVolt here on Monday Momday - made sense to me!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Saturday, girls!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those cookies look delish!

I love that last close-up of you, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie