Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF thinking about what her Wednesday would include -
And 36 always makes me think of TADN - her baseball hero was Robin Roberts - who wore #36!
Willow thinking in triplicate ;-)





One of my favorite Willow shots -

She cracks me up - she'll just lean into me - such a snugglykhuddly -
AND TONIGHT - I am going to see these guys - SON VOLT - they are playing in town at The Appell Center - got my ticket last September -  and back then, this seemed so far away but - it's here - I saw Jay Farrar there in May of 2014 - and now he's back with the rest of the guys - and his son Jesse is the opening artist - UPDATE - IT WAS JAY'S NEPHEW - Uncle Tupelo and Son Volt are among my favorite all time musical groups so I'm so excited - it is one of those venues with not a bad seat in it - once upon a time, when I was younger - that complex was two move theatres - and in the day, they were the kind of theatres they don't do anymore - just like The Tower in Upper Darby!  

I am thinking I am  psyched!

So I'll be kicking off our weekend with music - and I'll make it up to Willow with our FrEYEdau adventure -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I have never heard of this group but I like their music. Have a great time!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Willow, we love how your coat looks like it has fresh snow on it!

Enjoy the concert!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dawn said...

Well, I'm behind, as usual, so HAPPY FRIDAY!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Sometimes we just sits and sometimes we sits and thinks and thinks and thinks!"