Saturday, March 12, 2022

Saturday Sharing

What a great sight to see to start our day - THREE !!!




Proud Lord PF -
I think it made it o 57 or so - and it is 52 now as I assemble this post at 715pm -- but our weather is SO going to change!
Overnight, it is supposed to start raining - and by daybreak or so, change to snow - at first it wa 1-3" but that has increased to 4-6" - to the point that some stores have expressed closing for safety sake - THEN in the afternoon, the winds arrive - the gusty one - we keep hearing/seeing BOMB CYCLONE - 
When I brought  the KhrossTrek, they gave me two dog toys - since we KNOW Subaru is ALL ABOUT PETS -
I got one out and let Willow play - 




FrEYEday we did a photoshoot to have for this post -
After driving the loaner Forester, I concur with Wiggles- we like our KhrossTrek - nothing wrong at all with the Forester - just more stuff to it - size - and stuff - BUT I will admit it was FAST - had to catch myself I83 not having an EIGHT in my speed - 

I had the KhrossTrek 'there' by 845am or so and since it was to be a 60k service, it was to be most of the day - I am glad I had requested a loaner when I made the appointment as the one I got was the last one  - got headed back to The Khottage by 9something - we did a WALK to try and placate Willow's lack of autoventure - and jusr enjoyed Day One of our weekend - I headed back to reunite with The KhrossTrek after 5pm - then back to feed Willow by her usual time - but getting to do a commute to Harrisburg - during rush hour - made me SO appreciate my commute to The GKP - I'm still shuddering as I put this in place -

I'm not sure what we'll do today to entertain Wiggles - it may just be a drive over to Checkers - but she'll be compensated for missing out on her KhrossTrek ride on FrEYEday -

But at least The Babblers will see she has some SNOW!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your cute new car toy, Willow! We prefer yesterday's weather to the nuttiness that will happen today.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Subarus really can go anywhere!"