Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday MOMday




But I still wore the flip flops to Sheetz for the newzpaperz -
Saturday I visited The Groomer -
Auntie Di was after me -
I did stop at TSC before so I could get a bag of Willow chow - and Auntie Di asked for some biscuits for Emmy -

I did lunch at The Hive -
I did the lunch special - soup and half-a-sandwich -and bag of chips -
Broccoli Cheddar -
Bees Knees - which is their chicken salad with purple grapes!
And the drink of the month for a cause - Mine was hot -
Have you tried Hannah’s Gingerbread Dirty Chai? 😋 It’s a delicious blend of our gingerbread and chai flavors and is topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Get it hot or iced! 10% of each one sold this month is being donated to Good News Jail & Prison Ministries, which places Christian chaplains in jails and prisons to minister to the spiritual needs of inmates and staff.
I felt guilty with our weather given what our pals to The East and The North were enduing - this was as I waited for the light after leaving MyGiant and just about back to Willow -
Time to pay THE DOG TAX - I picked up a special treat for the - the two pack of bone shaped biscuits - with yogurt khoating!


She was being so good but just couldn't wait any longer!

Khousin Bentley sent this picutre to her sister - and Auntie Di shared it with us!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Flip-flops in the snow?! The sandwich and soup look so yummy and the tea looks delicious! What a sweet picture of you and your lambie, Bentley!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I remember being young enough to wear flip-flops to the mailbox, in winter.

That was a long wait for that cookie!!!