Monday, January 3, 2022

Monday MOMSday

Another overcast phoggy start - 
With the driveway kharport patio dotted with wormies - 
Showing 51 now - just after 6pm - but the winds have started - with the 's' word being babbled for the morning - 
Auntie Di and I went to Friendlys for breakfast on Saturday to celebrate 2022 - with a special memory for our dad - he loved his Friendlys' visits - and I snapped the NBS at it made me think of some khanine pal in MasterChewSits -
We each chose omelettes - Auntie Di ham&cheese; me a veggie one! BOTH SO GOOD - and SO FILLING!
My HOWLiday Khards - thanks all!  
From far and wide - Pawsylvania - The Mitten State with a new khanine in their house - ConnectTheDots - KhalieFURnyah - and FRANCE!!!
Spotted this whilst we were at ACE on FrEYEday -
And a FB memory of when NAK met up with NowAngelIndy at Beau's Dream DogPark in Lancaster!
******
Auntie Di shared this with me on SUNday - four years ago just after they moved back to York - and in with us at The Khottage - and probably 40# ago or so for me at this point!!!!
I had to pay the dog tax for taking her mama on Saturday morning -
TAX PAID!
Of course, Willow was not neglected -
Despite what this shot may convey - I had said her name so over she came!

Since this is the 1st MomPost of The New Year, I wanted to share this tune - and hope we'll all get ONE GOOD YEAR -   Slaid is an awesome songwriter - I was turned on to him by our pal when we first met in 2004 - he burned a copy of this CD for me - and that was all she wrote -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

No flakes for us either - so far. Happy Monday!

Dawn said...

I want a Buddy Sundae!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Good to see that you are keeping up with your taxes ― you can get in trouble with the IRS if you don't!"
Charlee: "The Internal Revenue Service?"
Lulu: "No, the Incompletely-filled Rover Stomach."