Sunday, January 9, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Saturday morning's first check !  Lady PF -




And yes, Princess Katie's Mom. the birds tend to stay all year - although Lord PF sometimes is gone for the month of January or so - but that does not seem to be the case this year -
We slept in a bit prior to starting the last day of this weekend -





On my way to Wolf Brewing, I swung by The GKP and picked up my laptop - going to try this work from home thing due to what The Babblers - 
And all the warning signs on I83 were communicating - sometime in the after 5am period, we are expected to get freezing rain - which will be ICE given our temperatures until it slowly changes to plain rain by the afternoon - although I only have a bit more than five miles - 12 of so minutes to The GKP, I'll pass this time -

My visit to Wolf Brewing was another nice afternoon - of course, I shall share here tomorrow!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Staying at home is a good thing when freezing rain is falling. It's going to ruin our beautiful snow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hey, you've got some of that white stuff on the ground! All the dogs seem to like it! Freezing rain doesn't sound so fun, though ..."