Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday Telling

No PFs home at The PF Palace during my AM checks -

Nor when  I got home from my day of the 11th year at The GKP -

Yes - some say khold - I say WINTER -
I spotted her last week when I ran into MyGiant before work -
Willow was working whilst I was on SUNday - she had my laptop's bag on her route -

And me  -
All the working wore her out - actually, she did this much of the day -

I've not yet told her yet but I am going to do this 'from home' thing every SUNday - it felt good - once I figured how to access my VPN - it was productive - and rarely does anyone need me on SUNday when I am in at The GKP - so I told my manager this on Monday and he was fine with it - of course, whenever The Babblers flurry their speeech with the 'S' word, I will bring the Dell home with me just in case -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

These days, it is always a good option to work from home when you can! And I know Willow thinks it's grand!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

How come the news peeps didn't tell us that the Queen was on our side of the pond! You are going to love this working from home stuffs, Willow.