Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday MOMday

No PFs hanging around on SUNday - probably tucked away - where they would be dry when it finally DID start -

Although The Babblers had expected it to start by 5am, there was nothing going on - and I began to rethink the staying home and working from HERE and not AT The GKP  but soon...
It seemed odd - Willow and I will tell about it tomorrow - but today is for my Saturday adventure -

Parked next to this RAV in the lot -
My Flight For A Cause - this month is THIS VERY KHOOL ONE -

I wore this to honor Auntie Di - she said it was too cold to go out - so I made my fashion statement with this - sent from AK via my IA pal Shelly Lewis - she got this for me when she was up for The Iditarod Start several years ago-




My oh so yummy Cream of Mushroom soup!

A Dusk 'til Dawn 8oz pour -
Veggie Stir Fry  

A mix of sautéed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, shallots, peas and red peppers) tossed in our house sweet heat sauce with a bed of white rice, garnished with sesame seeds and scallions

I had liked the pour in my Flight For A Cause New Beginnings #6 - Just Tapped!!

Fruited Sour Milkshake Double IPA - 7.8% ABV (Contains Lactose)
A part of our New Beginnings Series - experimenting with new techniques and ingredients. New Beginnings #6 is a Sour Milkshake Double IPA with oodles of Raspberries, Yuzu, Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream, Vanilla Beans, Lactose, Citra and Mosaic Lupomax hop pellets. Massive aroma and flavor notes of vanilla ice cream, tart raspberries, puckering yuzu (Japanese fruit which is a cross of a lemon and sour mandarin) and citrusy hop candy. Sweet, sour and quite refreshing!


I had ordered my dessert to go so it wasn't plated but it was a very nice offering -

DESSERTS
 
Deconstructed Pineapple Upside-Down Cake - Special!
Pound cake made with our Gettin' Toasty American Brown Ale, cherry whipped ricotta and candied pineapple.

Be sure to check out the videos of the various Pennsylvania Pourers - very interesting!
Willow's furst ride in The KhrossTrek - May 23, 2021 - as she left Littlestown for Manchester!

It was another fun one at Wolf !
Auntie Di and I have already made a date for this Saturday - we'll be returning to Wyndridge Farm!

AND today marks my 11th Workaversary at The GKP - and yes, it does seem like only yesterday!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog

 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You always order the most amazing and delish looking foodables! Happy 11th Workaversary!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Eleven years? Wow! We remember the bleak "in between time and are grateful that the GKP came along. Lots of yummy food!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada says that license plate is 'leet', whatever that means."
Charlee: "Actually he said it's '1337' but we have no idea how to even pronounce it when it's spelled that way."
Chaplin: "Happy workaversary!"