Sunday, January 2, 2022

SUNday Sharing

So 2022 weather is still channeling 2021 -


Lifted for a time then -
back it came -
I've joked that due to our lack of sun combined with our moisture content, we'll me molding soon -
Now for assorted shots from Willow's Khouch Khamp -





Oh the paws!
The paws!

Auntie Di and I went to breakfast to celebrate 2022 - and that may have been the extent of my Saturday exertion - although I did stop at CVS on the way back to The Khottage - prior to settling in to watch some of The Rose Parade - and then khollege football - with a short kitchen timeout to assemble my boneless pork chops, sauerkrout, everything bagel seasoning, Chipotle Tabasco, and some kharrots - as I was full from breakfast, I really didn't make it a meal but I did have a wee bit when I fed Willow - nothing too special but it SO satisfied the tradition!

Once again, I have to ask, where did The Weekend go?  

Oh well, back to The GKP - and to remember it's 

2022
2022
2022

Of course, we'll start our SUNday with the very necessary trip to Sheetz !

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!
H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness for the couch when the weather is so lousy out. Happy Sunday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great pics, Willow! It's been raining a lot here as well!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "The couch looks like a good place to camp if you ask me!"