Saturday, January 1, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Lord PF was looking out for Baby New Year -

Lady PF took up her perch to watch for 2022 -

As I posted yesterday, gloom gloom gloomy BUT -
We did get a GLIMPSE of the sun -

We   had slept in a bit - only because my Thursday evening sleep  sucked - I do believe I saw 330 or 4 - but FINALLY dropped off - guess it was a 'tribute' to being sleepless in the Seattle of The East -
So we got ready for 2022!
Bennny The Chat -
Another year of lovely SUNflowers!!
And another year with a 'PONY' on the door - aka WELBY!!!
So we did a short adventure - to Sheetz for a few itemz - then to ACE -
And in they lay of the land on George Street, it's Sheettz Checkers Ace - so no realy traveling but it was a ride - and that's all that mattered to Willow!
As an ACE Rewards membere, I had gotten a khoupon to use SO I got two new flags - one which will go out for February - but we got this for now ^^^^^^
And then we napped!
And I do mean WE ;-)

What a wild wild life we lead, eh?

AND yes, more rain is on the way - and 60?

HAPPY 2022 EVFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!




 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I love your flag! We wish you a happy and healthy and safe 2022!

Dawn said...

Happy New Year!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy New Year to you!"