Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday Sharing



A wee bit of snow at The PF Palace -


But by later...


It was NOT heavy snow - just snow -



Time for Willow's adventire -

I wanted to go to our bank to redeem an old savings bond my now dead ex's brother found whilst cleaning out some of the stuff in their townhouse - our bank is dog friendly but I didn't want to wrestle a leash and a pen - so Willow watched The KhrossTrek for me - but I did ask for a biscuit so I could pay my dog tax!

Then we went to LegUpFarmMarket - just because - I got some very enjoyable mushroom barley soup from their foodables bar - and some khornbread - along with some food stuffs -

Willow was trying to determine if the bags included anything for HER - not this time!

For us, the snow was just like a day of showers - save for the temperature making it white instead of wet - I did two of my three taxes - I'll get to the county ones but the Federal and State ones are done - and the refund will go to the Stearns and Foster fund ;-)

As I mentioned, today will be the groomer - of the human variety - Willow - like NAK - don't need no stinkin' groomer - and since I'll be at that end of town, I'm going to buzz into TSC for a bag of 4health for WillowChow - and after having my furs trimmed, I may stop at The Hive for at least a beverage takeout - I haven't had the chance to enjoy their monthly drink for a cause -

We'll be keeping our ears and eyes on our pals in the track of THE BIG SNOW - two to three feet?  YIKES!  We are to get some of the winds here but not the snow -

AND Willow feels furry purry honored to have The White House Khat named in her honor - snicker!  
But I do know WILLOW Grove - so it is all good!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

As we write this the winds are blowin' and the snow is coming down and the plow just passed by the front of the house. We are keeping fingers and paws crossed that a foot of the white stuffs would be just fine with us. We shall see.
Happy Saturday!