Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday Telling With Turning

PF Palace AM -

PM -

Now for the turning - to FebWOOary!


Now for some telling - of how Wiggles spend her time - 
On the sofa - next to me -

And sometimes - when I am gone - in the bathtub -
I've noticed that sometimes when I come home, Willow isn't at the door to greet me - but then comes from the bedroom / bathroom 'wing' of The Khottage - and sometimes I would find the shower khurtain like ^^^^^^^^ and sometimes the drain would be in the closed position - even though I hadn't left it like THAT - well, the above is how Wiggles passed her time with all the wind on Saturday -
Anything that makes her feel safe and khomfy is find with me!

Happy FURst Day of FebWOOary EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The bathtub is the best place to feel safe and it was one of my favorite spots too only I dig at the chrome drain plug and because we don't own this house, mom says we can't do that. So now I hide alongside the bed. Happy Tuesday and Happy February!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I hide in the bathroom too when I'm nervous! Like when the bombs are going off at the base or if there's thunder! I haven't tried out hiding in the bathtub though. I wonder if I can do that without actually having to take a bath ..."