Sunday, February 6, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Out 'grabbing' breakfast -



We did sleep in a bit - and it was SO nice to have BLUE in the skEYE!
After coming back from lunch with The Nice Nancy Lady - pictures HERE tomorrow, I did the rest of the yard khlean up - just windy and cold - but it had been TOO many days since our last walk, so Wiggles got a walk!
The other night - actually whilst chatting with Auntie Di - Willow went to the toy boxes - carefully surveyed her choices and came away with the nekkid BALL - the khover gone some time ago - and the game of bounce catch repeat began -








This was Saturday morning but it is repeated daily - and multiple times - in fact, as I started assembling this post she had a good game of ball - it so makes me SMILE!
We've got more of this kind - and some bigger KONG ones, but why get them out when this one is so entertaining!

AND so wraps the weekend - got most of 'the list' done - pretty much save for the vacuuming thing - that can keep, eh?

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I am so impressed, Willow. I bite my ball and break it in half all the time but I've never peeled one before! Happy Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Om nom nom nom nom!"