Saturday, February 5, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Despite all the babbling about ice and freezing rain and OH NO don't go out -

We had rain....actually, the region had amounts in the 1.50 - 2.00 " amounts - which would have been HOW MUCH snow?
Thursday evening Willow gave me the look of WHEN IS THE FUN GOING TO START?!?
As I contemplated what it was we WOULD do - she napped - or is that ennui?
Definitely ennui!
So I decided that since it was still wet - and not slippyslick, we would do what I had intended -


I parked next to this sticker - figured it meant a good person!
First stop - and the incentive to visit - Cake Pops By Tisha -
So so SO many choices and options - I got a few cake pops - and some chocolate covered pretzels with Valentine decoration for The Nice Nancy Lady - some biscotti and fudge and peppermint patties and coconut egg for me - figured that would be enough for my first time here - although thanks to Auntie Di I've had quite a few treats from Tisha's -
After getting some human foodables - soups and pasta salad and cucumber salad and pimento spread, I found a khanine oasis
And had quite the time trying to decide what to select for Wiggles and Khousin E -
Had a nice time chatting about the challenges of Siberian Husky Life - as the stand owner's daughter had one - and the owner had Samoyeds - another visit that will be repeated -
My foodables!
My bodyguard -
Since Khousin Emmy is quite the snow dog, I got her the paw and the snowflake - with the purple sprinkles of course - and the trio of other treats are for Willow -
******
It says freezing rain but not really - no worries - no issues - adventure had!

I am glad I decided to go - so many memories of going to market every Friday with TADN, Auntie Di, and Uncle Paul - and then my own adult days - but I do believe I hadn't been here in maybe 15+ years - partially due to my work schedule - and their only open day being FrEYEday - but now that I've seen all the tasty offerings, I WILL BE BACK - it may become weekly-biweeklyish destination - 

And today will be The Hive!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That was quite the outing! We're so glad you went!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

The treats for everybuddy look sooooo yummy! Enjoy every single bite of them!