Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Lady PF was chllin' in the WINDS at The PF Palace to start our day - 

Then catching some rays later -
And he was watching!
AM -
PM -
Some stinkeye when I told her we had no adventure planned - SO...
OFF WE WENT!



As I put the foodables in The KhrossTrek -
This was ahead of us in the Checkers' drive thru -
One of my yellow tag purchases from MyGiant - I am all about the yellow tag - a german chocolate KHAKE1
Happily worn out from our 'neighborhood mile or so' adventure - AND perhaps some of the frEYES from Checkers!

Athough I had expected to just hang around The Khottage -given the 40-50 mph wind gusts - I needed to hit Sheetz - free khandy bar loaded to the card for Friday - then the large fries free with purchase on Fryday at Checkers - sooooo, off to MyGiant for a few things - including two freeibies loaded to my card - then to Sheetz - then next door to Checkers for my fries and two chili dogs  - then back to The Khottage where I did some laundry - the bedsheets - then boxed up some pressie type stuff I've been too lazy to do BUT we did it - Willow was right there as we packaged items for CO, FL, IA, and NE -
AND I was the winner of something from Sheetx due to a post on their FB page - they asked what size on the post - so I'm not sure what it is but KHOOL by us - I even joked when I sent my address thru a DM on their page that I could see Sheetz from my backyard - AND WE CAN and DO!

This means we'll have an adventure to post the packages - and I have GOT to vacuum - and since one of the items I got at MyGiant was some purple grapes to use when making some turkey salad, I need to assemble that -

AND The Babblers have us set for more winds and even some SNOW squalls as the temperatures plummet AGAIN - we'll try to snag a walk since I was a bad dog mom and didn't on FrEYEday -

AND of course, we'll savor the last hours of our weekend ;-(

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Sadly, we have been missing way too many walkies this winter but the temps will get better as spring approaches. Have a sensational Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow looked a lot happier once the adventure got started! Seems like a lot of activity, though. Time for a nap!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I like your smiling pic in the car, Willow!

And congrats on the win!

Woofs,
Ollie