Friday, February 4, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

The week in skEYE shots - and the disappearing whiteness -












And now....thanks to the temperatures and the RAIN on Thursday, the yard is snow free - and I even got out a few days ago and did the 'pick up' - still more but I made a dent in it -



******

Today's weather could be slippy icy - or it might not- we had no real plans - I had some 'maybe we will' but we'll see how the weather goes - not for The KhrossTrek but for the others on the road in The East End of town - they tend not to pay attention -
Tomorrow, The Nice Nancy Lady and I - and MAYBE Auntie Di will be doing lunch at The Hive - I know for sure I'll be trying the drinkofthemonth - looks good - and the cause as well!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of  Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Beautiful skies! We're supposed to get the ice thing. Hopefully the evening rush hour isn't too tricky. Ice is NOT nice!

Dawn said...

Beautiful sky! Happy weekend!!!