Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Watchin' Workin' And Wishin' Wednesday

Watchin' for the residents of The PF Palace -


The weird weather roller khoaster!
Now for some workin' -
We clocked in yet?


Break time yet?

Supervising!

Now for the wishin'! -
For the birthday boy - Smoke loves to fish - as well as do the deer thing - even to hanging the skin out on their clothesline - although they don't do the meat processing themselves - they leave  that to the professionals - but I got a card for Auntie Di to give him - and I got one too - along with the worms to catch the fish!
Smoke and Lorraine's place - just one of the great neighbors here in The KhottageLand - actually, The Nice Nancy Lady was the one to tip us off to his special day - Lorraine and Nancy are in card club together - 
I always say I can only hope to be as active as they are when I'm that age
AND I put out one of our new flags!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

No comments: