Friday, February 18, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday AM -
SUNday PM -








I was up early on Thursday so I snagged a shot from The PF Palace -

And the promised rain had arrived -


Thr breaking news line just shows how khrazy this all is - I know our pals in The Midwest got white and not wet -

I'm not sure what Willow and I will do to pass our time today - we may make Saturday our adventure day with FrEYEday being a relax day!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It's amazing how quickly the view changed from Sunday am to Sunday pm. Have a fantastic Friday!

Dawn said...

We have sunshine (so far) today! And we got about 5 or 6 inches of fresh fluffy snow last night, so everything looks clean and new. I'm sure al that will change in an hour, but I'm enjoying it this morning.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Nice skies! Ours are grey today, and it's very windy. There's a huge storm over in the UK and we're getting peripheral gusts.

Woofs,
Ollie