Sunday, February 20, 2022

SUNday Sharing

The PF starts its day -





Yes - we were up early -
Our walk conditions!
Our walk!
Our adventure -


Our destination - a mile or two from The Khottage - and there were three Subarus in the lot - another KhrossTrek and a Forester -
About 130 or so, the BIG wind returned along with the snow squall - well, Wiggles took up refuge behind me as I was on the laptop -
She REALLY does NOT like the wind -

I convinced her to settlle on the end spot of the sofa - and then it was off to dish out her kibble and kharrots - as I put this post together, the wind is still out there - and she's back to snuggling behind me - she'll sleep well as for an hour or so during the middle of the afternoon, she was a constantly on the move - 

As I mentioned, we were up early - I woke around 330 or 4 - and never really got back to sleep so a bit after 5, we got up - figuring we could always nap later -
I made some turkey salad with red grapes. orange/red/yellow mini peppers, pecans, and some mayo - then loaded the dishwasher - then did our walk - then the adventure to the post office - then back for a pretty big vacuum - then some relaxing - and a wee nap - more relaxing - and entering my tracking numbers to start watching the packages make their journies across the country -

AND that was our weekend -

Today will be the standard jaunt to Sheetz for paperz - then back here to do 'the work' thing -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK"s Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The winds were absolutely wicked yesterday. We are so happy that hiding behind your mom makes you feel safe, Willow.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "When I get scared by the weather or the booms from the base, I like to go lie down in the bathroom in the hallway. It has no windows, so it's the safest place in the house!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We've been getting a lot of wind too, but I just snore loudly though it!

I love the way the sun shines on your furs in the walk pic, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie