Friday, February 25, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

The past week - as told by the skEYE -










My new wallpaper on my work PC/laptop -




Lady PF watching furst thing Thursday -
We've got weather coming - actually it now this same temperature - just before 8pm -

Had a nice dinner and chat with Fred - and we'll do it again soon!

Not sure what today's adventure may be - I had considered going to Eastern Market but I brought home so much of my eggplant parmesan, I really don't need food SO we'll see!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

And now you have made me hungry for eggplant parm☺ We have sleet coming down. YUK!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Beautiful pics!

We have sun today, but #1 is really mad at me because I managed to get under the fence and escaped. She says electrocution will be next for me...

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Those are some primo-looking skies! And some cold-looking grass, too!"