Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday Thinking

No PFs during our pre-work hours -
And since Wednesday is my long day - I'm there until 615pmish, no 'sun'light shots when I got home -
Wed AM -
Wed PM -
Now for some Willow thinking - although I think she's channeling NAL from this spot -



 

AND FOR OLLIE- yes, that is a nice dog bed next to The Auntie Di chair - Willow uses it fairly often - when she's not on the sofa next to me or on the rug or in the kitchen or on the floor by my feet!

WooHoo - it's THAT day - the weekend starts when I get home tonight -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Thursday and Happy weekend!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Willow! Sorry I'm late! I too have some nice beds, plus my sofa, plus #1's bed at night. The good life, right?

Woofs,
Ollie